Intek is currently comprised of Intek Engineering AS and daughter company Intek Automation AS, and currently employs 38 staff members. Intek’s market is spaced throughout Norway with an emphasis on Southern, Western, and Central Norway. Intek Engineering AS was established in 1980. In 1995, we merged with Industrimontasje AS and Alltek. Today, these companies are now gathered at the same premises in Raufoss (Sagvollen), which holds until today.
- 1974 BO Bakke established a mechanical workshop at the current Berger industrial area.
- 1980 Intek Engineering AS was established by L. Brenden, A. Amundlien, and A. Smedsrud.
- 1981 Industrimontasje AS v/o. Gardens established in BO Bakke’s premises
- 1986 Industrimontasje AS took BO Bakke mechanical workshop.
- 1990 Alltek v / HK Kristiansen and Geir Nordby established in Berger Industrial Park.
- 1995 Intek Engineering AS, Industrimontasje AS, and Alltek merged and kept the name Intek Engineering AS and overall business at the present premises at Berger Industrial Park.
- 2001 Mechanical workshop moved out to a separate company under the name Intek Enterprise AS.
- 2006 Established Intek Engineering AS and daughter company Intek Automation AS in Hamar.
- 2014 Intek Enterprise AS filed for bankruptcy. Intek Engineering AS continued activities at the same premises in Raufoss and Intek Automation AS continued at its premises in Hamar.